2010 was a great year personally.
- Met a lot of new people at training
- My martial arts style and flow has become more unique
- Established new friendships
- Toured Taiwan
- HOT SPRINGS~
- Friendships deepened
- Found U-Kiss …and Bravesound (LOL, only some of you will understand the full meaning of this)
- Aced GCSEs…like a bawse.
- Picked the A Levels subjects of a crazy ass bitch looking for a deathwish under the influence of large volumes of alcohol (what’s worse is I wasn’t drunk choosing them LOL)
- I spent >HK$350 on Japanese peaches during the duration of my stay in Hong Kong. Because they taste hawt.
- Another camera to my collection the Olympus PEN EP-1.
- Many hours of recording and jamming with band mates in Hong Kong this year.
- Discovered microeconomics thanks to reading Superfreakonomics abroad this Summer.
There were many more highlights than I can list right now, and along with these things there’s always a few incidents that occur in life that make life slightly harder than it should be, but we live in an imperfect world with imperfect people and imperfect objects with imperfect intentions. However, along our voyage in this imperfect world you’ll find great things, some greater than others, that make us try just that little bit harder to achieve what we hope to find from our time in this world.
I want to thank everyone who has given me the gift of a good memory to cherish this year, and previous years for helping me through rough patches; the good times just alleviate the soul much more than any material good could do, I say that with all my heart.
I want to thank the people who tried their best this year to show me a good time abroad, it was a pleasure being a guest, I love you guys, I’m shipping my love and kisses off to Florida via FedEx…or possibly even myself. (HELLLLOOOO Sunshine state!)
I want to thank my school friends, because I spend literally most of my life with you guys at the moment, thanks for being so insane, but my insanity still exceeds yours, perhaps your new year’s resolution would be to surpass mine? LOL
You guys have made school that much easier to endure, through the tears, the trauma of…the standard enthalpy change of atomisation, combustion, formation, neutralization, Stoke’s Law, thromboplastin, fibrinogen, milk moustaches and lots of unfortunate sightings of bum crack. All the jokes, all the ‘DIVINE’ things, all the oceans in our form room, all the questions about “When did you go to bed last night? What time did you sleep? HOW was YOUR weekend?”. And all the gigs I’ve been to this year with my friends, there wasn’t any bouncy hair this year. XD
I want to thank that friend who called me out of nowhere this year to see me, we had an awesome time.
More or less 2010 in the shortest summary possible.
Happy new year guys.